The experience that we deliver to our customers is directly connected to the quality of the staff that we hire.
Unfortunately, most school owners find themselves on an endless treadmill of hiring and replacing teachers…
Making the same mistakes each time they hire!
We want to help you solve the hiring problem once and for all!
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The 3 most common mistakes that music school owners make when hiring
- The process that Nate uses to hire quality teachers (I’ve rarely seen a music school use all of these steps)
- The small time and money investment that Daniel makes when he hires a new team member (that pays off in a major way over time!)
- What “kind” of teacher that Nate looks for when hiring… small tweaks that you can make to improve the quality of your hires
- What Nate and Daniel put on their job descriptions to build a quality team… 5 crucial items you need on your job description and hiring landing pages
- How Daniel onboarded new team members and got them to quickly take over jobs in his business… and the 5-minute monthly habit that led to this success!
- What To Do: Nate’s “bulletproof” hiring hack that you can use to radically increase the number of applicants you are getting when you need to hire a teacher or support staff
- The outcome and payoff of Nate’s hiring system… both for the students and the owner
Avoiding these 3 mistakes takes a little patience and discipline… but the rewards are well worth it!
I wish this post was available before I hired my first assistant. This is the kind of information that I will definitely come back to next time. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Dima, it’s good to hear from you again! Hope all is going well for you!